Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pinecone Pumpkins

The twins first crafts.

A few weeks ago I joined a mommy playgroup. Each week we get together either at someones house or the park or on a field trip. This week we went to the local crafting store. I was a little worried about 7 two & three-year-olds having access to paint, glitter, and glue, but it worked just great and everyone had a good time. The owner of the shop, called Crafting Hearts, had it all under control. There was a little table and chair set out on the patio and even though it was a tight squeeze there were no 'painting our friend' accidents.

The kids love the playgroup, they ask all the time to go to their friends house. I'm glad they enjoy playing with other kids, but mainly I'm glad I have other stay-at-home mom friends.

1 comment:

Aunt Lyssa said...

Awesome. I'm sure glad you're getting out of thathouse now and again.