
This weekend the mom's group I'm in set up a field trip to the LA County Fair. I wasn't sure if I would be able to go with so many kids and too few of me, but another mom offered to car pool with me and help out so off we went. The kids were very excited to see the animals. We saw goats, cows, chickens, pigs, bunnies, zebras, camels, ostriches, birds, snakes and dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were a little too realistic for Alivia, she got scared and started crying and asking to go home. Aaron said he was scared too, but didn't cry or cling to me like Alivia did. We stayed for about 3 hours, which was plenty of time to see everything we wanted to see, the kids stayed in the stroller most of the time, but I was pretty worn out from pushing them all around. Baylee did great. She just loved sitting up in the stroller watching everyone and everything go by.








No comments:
Post a Comment