My little Baylee is 3-years-old today. But it feels more like she's turning 4. She's always been a little beyond her years, that's because she does everything her big sister and brother do. Baylee keeps me laughing all day long, even her fits are cute. She says things that just sound funny coming from such a little girl. She gets along with her siblings for the most part, but when she wants something she'll let you know, very loudly! Alivia has been trying to teach her the right way to ask, when Baylee starts screaming "I want apple juice!!!", Alivia will tell her, "mommy only gets it if you ask nicely and say please."
Baylee still hangs on tight to her blanket, but also has other favorite toys that must go with her to bed, the talking puppy, chickie, horsey, and a backpack of whatever made the cut that day. She loves to carry around all her toys in her backpack, I think she thinks one of her siblings will take them if she doesn't. She really loves doing whatever Alivia does, which most of the time is coloring. I love it, I hope they always get along so well. She also likes to watch Aaron play computer games, and has started playing some games on her own, (when Aaron allows it).
She's now old enough to start ballet, that will be so cute and if her and Alivia are together she'll love it even more! I can't wait to see what this year brings! Happy Birthday Baylee!


No comments:
Post a Comment