The other project, a little bit bigger, is our new outdoor seating. I bought some chairs a few years ago that I love, but we need more seating, so I decided to make a matching sofa. It still needs to be stained to match but I'll save that for another day.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
New Projects
Of course I've been working on new projects, it's addicting I tell you! Once I realized I could just make the stuff I want instead of just wishing I could afford it, the ideas are endless. For my birthday Matt bought me a band saw. It's a great tool for making small cuts and can add lots of detail to my projects. I had to search the internet to find out all the cool stuff it's good for and found out about "bandsaw boxes" Little boxes (like a jewelry box) that are easily made with the bandsaw. I immediately went out to the garage and made one, it was easy and only took a few minutes. Alivia wanted it pink though, so I found some old pink paint, watered it down and painted her new jewelry box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment