Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

The kids are the perfect age for trick-or-treating, no more strollers, no more being shy, & no more crying at the scary costumes.  I'll be so sad when they out grow this, I just love dressing them up.  Alivia, my little princess, had her costume picked out for months. Aaron the frog, played the part well, jumping all around.  Baylee the little lady bug, loved wearing her costume all day.  And Nathan enjoyed scaring the little ones with his skeleton costume.  We had a great time, with lots of fun activies, but I think the kids favorite part was being able to do all these fun things with Grandma.  My mom came to town for the weekend, and before that, Matt's parents for here for a few weeks.  We love having our family here, and can't wait 'til the next visit.


No comments: