
Baylee is a very active little girl, she is constantly on the go. Her favorite activity is finding little crumbs around the house and trying to eat them before mom can stop her. She loves being around others, so much so, she screams at the top of her lungs when you leave the room and she can't follow. She loves being able to play freely in the play room with her big brother and sister, and they are very good about sharing their toys with her. Baylee's favorite toy right now is a book. She likes to flip the pages, but most of all she likes the way they taste. She is great about taking her naps and going to bed at night. I started giving her big people food a little while ago, and now she refuses to eat the rest of the baby food, but that's okay, because Aaron and Alivia gladly eat her leftovers. Baylee is such a sweetheart, it's been a great first year and I can't wait to see what she does next.
Here is a sampling of just how active this little girl is, I took about 100 pictures trying to get a nice shot of her in her new dress.





1 comment:
I'm ashamed I forgot to call. Happy Birthday Baylee!!!!
Post a Comment