Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

I love dressing my kids up for Halloween. And this year Alivia loved it too. As for the others, well, see for yourself... This was the dress rehearsal, Alivia was so excited to be a kitty cat for Halloween she wanted to wear the costume all day. Aaron, well I think the look on his face says it all. And Baylee was just a little too snug in the banana costume so we swapped it out for Eeyore.

Much Happier.
So glad it warmed up this weekend. We headed into town while it was still light out so the kids wouldn't be too scared, last year it was dark and raining and the kids were too scared to go up to most of the merchants.
We decided to visit a couple of our neighbors before calling it a night. This is the only picture of Nathan, he decided not to dress up this year.
Enough candy to last through the year, although I'm sure Nathan will be sneaking most of it when I'm not looking.

No comments: